lunes, 29 de junio de 2009

You Don't see me.


Alineación al centro This Is The Place where I sit.
This is the park where I love you to much.
This is as hard as it gets.
Cause I'm getting tired of pretending I'm tough.
I'm here if you want me, I'm yours you can hold me,
I'm empty and diggin, tumbling and breaking.

Cause you don't see me,
and you don't need me.
And you don't love me..
The way I wish you would..
The way I know you could.

I dream a world where you understand.
But, I dream a million sleepless nights.
Well I dream of fire when your touching my hand.
But It twist into smoke when I turn on the lights.
I'm speechless and faded, It's too complicated.
Is this how the book ends? Nothing but good friends.

Cause you don't see me,
And You don't need me,
And you don't love me..
The way I wish you would...
the way i wish you would...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario